Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Questions answered...

These are the questions usually asked by some users.

Q: Why did my post count reduced?
A: It is because some of your posts got deleted. Maybe the discussion you responded had violated the rules. When a discussion is deleted, the responses are also deleted. The amount you earned for your deleted post will be deducted to your total earnings.
Q: Someone posted a link on his response to my discussion, is my discussion subject to deletion?
A: Well, it depends, since the response has a violation, only the response will be deleted unless, your discussion also violated the rules.
Q: How much can I earn per post and how many posts it take to reach payout?
A: Well, since there is no exact amount per post here, the amount and the number of posts to reach payout is undefined. Try to put quality on your posts and remember the tips above to help you earn more.
Q: I posted on a discussion about politics/religion and my reputation got decreased, why?
A: Nice question, so if you want to avoid getting negative ratings, you may avoid such kind of discussions. All of us have different opinions or beliefs so expect that when you respond on those kind of topics, there are others who disagree to you, and they might give you that negative rating. According to FAQ, even you do not agree with the post and it contributes well to the discussion, still rate it positive. But there are some that do not practice that.
Q: Why I can't view some discussions and it says about mature content?
A: The system can recognize some discusions as mature content due to some words. If you want to view that, change your preference to allow mature content.
Q: How can I delete my discussion?
A: You can't delete your own discussion. The reported discussions are subject to deletion. So if you really want to get it deleted, you can ask your friend to report it so it will be deleted.
Q: How can I get more responses to my discussion?
A: Just make your discussion interesting. Think of a nice title that can catch attention. Keep on replying when someone contributed to your discussion, it can attract more responses when they see that you keep the discussion active and looks like a long thread of ideas flowing around the topic.
Q: I had been inactive for more than 3 months and my earnings go back to zero, why?
A: According to the guidelines, if a user was inactive for 90 days, the earnings will be lost. It is suggested at least to log in within the said period to maintain the accumulated earnings. There is no need to post just, just log in so the system will recognize that you are not idle.
Q: How to edit my post?
A: Well, you can't edit your response, comment, or discussion once you clicked on the 'post' button. Before you post it, make sure that it is final. You can use the preview function to see your post and there you can edit it before submitting.
Q: I want to invite some members of my family to join, but we have only one computer, is it allowed?
A: Yes, it is allowed to share the same computer, make sure to put a check on the box labeled 'public computer' when logging in so the session will not be locked.
Q: I didn't reached the minimum payout amount for the month, what will happen to my accumulated earnings?
A: It will be carried over for the next month so don't worry because it will not disappear as long as you are active. Once you reach the minimum amount, it will be transferred automatically to your paypal account within the first 15 days of the next month.
Q: I want to get my earnings into cash, what should I do?
A: First, your paypal account must be verified in order to withdraw your earnings. You should link a debit card in order to get verified.
For a complete procedure about that, click here to learn more about verifying your paypal account or click here to view details about earning online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my payment proof

1st payment from mylot

2nd payment from mylot

3rd payment from mylot

4th payment from mylot

5th payment from mylot